Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
Last updated: October 10, 2018
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THESE WEBSITES.
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) are a legal contract between you and Verde (“Verde ”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By using the websites at VerdeOrlando.com (collectively, the “websites”), including purchasing products from these websites, or by clicking a box that states that you accept or agree to these Terms, you signify your agreement to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use these websites.
You agree that by using these websites, you are at least 18 years of age, or visiting under the supervision of a parent or guardian, and legally able to enter into a contract. If you are viewing and using the website on behalf of your employer or Verde, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to bind your employer and Verde to these Terms.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time without notice to you. If you use these websites after the revisions are made, you agree to such revisions. If you do not agree to these revised Terms, please do not use these websites.
We grant you a limited license to access and use these websites for your personal use, and to copy, distribute, and transmit the content of these websites only to the extent that such copying, distribution, and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidentally to using these websites for your personal use or for the purpose of purchasing Verde products for resale if you are an authorized reseller of such products (“Authorized Reseller”) (see Section 24 below). This license does not include any resale or commercial use of these websites or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, or descriptions; any derivative use of these websites or their contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or data gathering and extraction tools.
Except as permitted above, these websites or any portion of these websites may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Verde. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Verde’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Verde. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Verde.
We reserve the right to change any information, features and functions of these websites without prior notice. We reserve the right to stop supplying Verde® products at any time at our absolute discretion. We may refuse service, terminate accounts and/or deny access to any or all parts of these websites if you engage in any conduct or activities that we determine, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms, our rights or the rights of any third party. Use of these websites for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is strictly prohibited.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of these websites, you warrant to us that you will not use these websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use these websites in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair these websites or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of these websites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through these websites.
- NO MEDICAL ADVICE
The information contained on these websites, or provided at your request, is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to be medical or health care advice. While we may offer some products on these websites that are classified as food, beverage, or dietary supplements products regulated by the Food and Drug Administration, we do not market or sell such products for the purposes of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease. We do not recommend any particular form of medical treatment or that persons manage their own health problems without the advice of a licensed health care practitioner. Information found or received through these websites should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation or advice from a health care provider. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or see your health care practitioner. Before using any products offered on these websites, carefully read all labels and heed all directions and cautions that accompany the products.
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The products and services made available on these websites are intended for personal use only or if you are an Authorized Reseller then solely for the purpose of purchasing Verde products for resale under Section 24 below . Except in the case of Authorized Resellers (see Section 24 below), you may not assign, transfer, re-market, resell or otherwise dispose of, such products and services without obtaining Verde’s prior written consent. Verde and its suppliers may cancel or modify purchases on these websites if it appears that they are the result of fraudulent or inappropriate activity, including those listed directly above in this section, or under other circumstances where it appears that the purchase contains or has resulted from a mistake or error. Other terms and conditions included on these websites, including return and shipping policies, may apply to your purchase and are incorporated by reference herein. We may revise and discontinue products at any time. We reserve the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
- BILLING AND PAYMENT
Terms of payment are within our sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by us, payment must be received by us prior to our acceptance of an order. Payment for the products ordered through the websites may be made through a valid credit card, debit card or other payment method offered through the websites.. Orders are not binding upon us, until accepted by us. We reserve the right to refuse and refund any order or part of any order placed on these websites. Additional payment terms for Authorized Resellers set forth in Section 24 below.
- SHIPPING AND TAXES
Product is shipped FOB Shipping Point/FOB Origin. That is, you are the buyer or Authorized Reseller pay shipping costs and take responsibility for products when they leave the Verde warehouse. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on the checkout page. Unless you provide us with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to our acceptance of the order, you are responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with your order, however designated, except for our franchise taxes and taxes on our net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on the checkout page.
- TITLE; RISK OF LOSS
Title to products passes from us to you on shipment from our facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping is your responsibility. Title to any software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
- RETURN POLICIES
Except for Authorized Resellers, products that are purchased directly from these websites may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Only one opened package of any like product is eligible for return. All others of the same product must be in a factory sealed container to be eligible to be returned for a refund. The return policy for Authorized Resellers is set forth in Section 24 below.
Some services on these websites permit or require you to create an account to participate or to secure additional benefits. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes (the “Registration Data”). You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of that username and password, and are responsible for all activity on your account whether or not authorized. You also agree to promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to these websites.
We may suspend or terminate your account and your ability to use these websites or portion thereof for failure to comply with these Terms or any special terms related to a particular service, for infringing copyright, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you use the websites, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the websites. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- FORUMS / BLOG / SOCIAL MEDIA
“Forum” means an area, site or feature offered as part of these websites that offers the opportunity for users to post content for viewing by one or more website users, including a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, e-mail function (including electronic greeting cards and send-a-friend e-mails). Additionally, “Forum” includes any other website page created by Verde, on one or more social media pages, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
You acknowledge that Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any content posted to a public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these Forums; you make such disclosures at your own risk. You agree to use the Forums only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to a particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish or make any claims about any product or services that are false or misleading or post any testimonial about products or services that you have not used.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Forum specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying a Forum.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Forum.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content you post on or through these websites under your username or otherwise by you in any Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. We have no duty to monitor any Forum, although we reserve the right to review material posted to a Forum and to remove any materials in our sole discretion. Verde, markets and sells various food, beverage and dietary supplement products. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Bulletproof, and the administrators of these websites and any Forum on these websites reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations issued pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all Forums at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to content you post on these websites.
Also, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any content posted on any Forum is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Verde respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. Verde may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to these websites for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on these websites, please provide Verde’s designated agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at these websites, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Verde to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Verde to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Verde’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on these websites can be reached as follows: Verde Copyright Agent; Email: email@example.com.
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Termination of Repeat Infringers
Bulletproof reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the account or access of any user of these websites who is the subject of repeated infringement notifications.
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to a customer’s satisfaction by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This Dispute Resolution and Arbitration; Class Action Waiver provision (“Provision”) facilitates the prompt and efficient resolution of any disputes that may arise between you and Verde’s Parties as defined below. Arbitration is a form of private dispute resolution in which persons with a dispute waive their rights to file a lawsuit, to proceed in court and to a jury trial, and instead submit their disputes to a neutral third person (or arbitrator) for a binding decision.
Please read this Provision carefully. It provides that all Disputes between you and Verde Parties shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration replaces the right to go to court. In the absence of this arbitration agreement, you may otherwise have a right or opportunity to bring claims in a court, before a judge or jury, and/or to participate in or be represented in a case filed in court by others (including, but not limited to, class actions). Except as otherwise provided, entering into this agreement constitutes a waiver of your right to litigate claims and all opportunity to be heard by a judge or jury. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. The arbitrator must follow this agreement and can award the same damages and relief as a court (including attorneys’ fees).
WE EACH AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BELOW, ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, AS DEFINED ABOVE, WHETHER PRESENTLY IN EXISTENCE OR BASED ON ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PAST OR IN THE FUTURE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PROVISION.
LOCAL LAWS; EXPORT CONTROL
Bulletproof controls and operates these websites from its headquarters in the United States of America and the products and material offered on these websites may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use these websites or the products outside the United States of America, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Your use of these websites shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Washington, U.S.A., without regard to its choice of law provisions.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Verde shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card or debit card charged. If your credit card or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Verde shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card or debit card account in the amount of the charge.
The provisions relating to Intellectual Property Infringement, Copyrights, Verde Trademark Guidelines, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Dispute Resolution and Arbitration; Class Action Waiver, Local Laws; Export Control, Applicable Law, and Typographical Errors shall in all events survive any termination of your account or any termination of these Terms.
- Reseller is granted the non-exclusive, non-transferable right to purchase Products from Verde for resale to consumers. The “Products” include only those Verde products which are available for wholesale purchase from Verde. Reseller is not authorized to resell any other products manufactured by or sold by Verde. Reseller is, and at all times shall be, an independent contractor in all matters relating to these Terms, and shall not be deemed an agent, employee, franchise or partner of Verde. Reseller and its personnel will not be entitled to any of the benefits that Bulletproof may make available to its employees, including, but not limited to, group health or life insurance, profit sharing or retirement benefits.
- Terms of Sale.
- (a) Purchase Orders and Products.Orders for Products (“Purchase Orders”) made by a Reseller shall be handled pursuant to Verde then-current Product order processing procedures, which may be amended by Verde at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. Products shipped by Verde will have a minimum shelf life of ninety (90) days from the day of order. Verde reserves the right to reject any Purchase Order, in whole or in part, for any reason. Verde reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion and without any obligation, liability, or advance notice to a Reseller, to discontinue the sale of or limit the production of any Product, to terminate or limit deliveries of any Product, to alter the design or composition of any Product, and to add new and additional products to or delete existing Products from its product lines.
- (b) Product Shipment.Title to the Products passes from Verde to a Reseller on shipment from Verde’s facility. Loss (including theft) or damage that occurs during shipping is the responsibility of the Reseller.
- (c) Payment Terms. Reseller shall pay for the Products and shipping in advance upon placement of the Purchase Order. Payment may be made via bank wire or ACH transfer, or using a valid credit card, debit card, or other payment method offered through bulletproof.com. A payment error, including, but not limited to, a failed charge or chargeback, may result in termination of Reseller’s status as a Verde Authorized Reseller, as determined by Verde in its sole discretion.
- (d) Product Returns
- (i) Reseller may contact Verde if not 100% satisfied with a purchase to request a return. Verde does not accept returns or provide refunds on food Products, including Coffee, Collagen Protein Bars, Collagen Protein Bites, Cacao Butter, Chocolate Bars, and Ghee. Verde will not accept returns or issue credits for items returned to Reseller by the Reseller’s customers. Other Products may be returned up to 30 days from the date Verde received Reseller’s Purchase Order. Such returns are subject to a restock fee of $1.70 per unit and will only be accepted if the Products are new and unused, in their original unopened packaging. Reseller is responsible for shipping the Product to Verde’s warehouse. Verde will not be responsible for tracking return shipments. After the returned Products are received at Verde’s warehouse and confirmed by Verde to be in new condition, Reseller will be refunded in the original form of payment. Return shipping costs will not be refunded. Shipping charges associated with your Purchase Order will not be refunded. Refunds may take 30 days to process.
- (ii) If Reseller’s order is Returned to Sender, Verde will refund Reseller in the original form of payment after the Products are received at Verde’s warehouse. Such returns are subject to a restock fee of $1.70 per unit. Verde will not be responsible for tracking shipments. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Refunds may take 30 days to process.
- (iii) In the event a Reseller receives damaged or expired Products upon delivery, Verde requires the Reseller to submit photographs detailing the damage or expiration date of the affected product. After Verde confirms that the Products shipped were damaged or expired, Verde will provide detailed instructions on when and how to proceed with destroying the defective product. Verde will refund the Reseller in the original form of payment. Refunds may take 7-12 business days to process. Resellers shall not return the Products to Verde but shall instead destroy the damaged or expired Products and shall submit proof of destruction to Verde. Resellers shall not offer damaged or expired Products for sale.
III. Manner of Sale.
- Reseller shall sell the Products only as set forth herein. Otherwise, the Products may not be eligible for certain services and benefits, including, wherever permitted by law, coverage under any Product guarantees.
- (a) Authorized Customers. Reseller shall sell Products solely to end users of the Products. Reseller shall not sell to anyone a quantity of the Products greater than that generally purchased by an individual for personal use. Reseller shall not sell or transfer any of the Products to any person or entity for re-sale without the prior written consent of Verde. This includes sales to B2B accounts, wholesalers, freight forwarders/drop shippers for other Resellers, or any other person a Reseller knows or has reason to know intends to re-sell the Products. Reseller shall not engage in drop-shipping or similar selling practices.
- (b) Geographic Location of Sales. Reseller shall not market, sell, ship, or invoice Products to customers outside of the United States of America or to anyone a Reseller knows or has reason to know intends to ship the Products outside of the United States of America without the prior written consent of Verde.
- (c) Online Sales. Reseller shall not market or offer for sale the Products on or through any publicly accessible website, including, without limitation, any third-party marketplace website such as Amazon, eBay, Jet, Rakuten, Walmart Marketplace, or Sears Marketplace, without the prior written consent of Verde.
- (d) Sales Practices and Inventory. Reseller will be solely responsible for all aspects of its operation, including human resources, information technology, insurance and legal compliance. Reseller shall support Verde’s sales programs and use best efforts to advertise, promote, market, and sell the Products to its authorized customers and, as applicable, meet or exceed minimum sales commitments. Reseller is prohibited from, either directly or indirectly through third parties, selling or distributing the Products through multi-level marketing, pyramid selling, network marketing, referral marketing, or similar selling practices. Reseller shall conduct its business in a reasonable, lawful, and ethical manner at all times, whether engaged in the sale of Verde Products or other products, shall not engage in any deceptive, misleading, or unethical practices or advertising at any time nor make any warranties or representations concerning the Products except as expressed or authorized by Verde. Reseller shall do nothing to bring the reputation of Verde into disrepute. Reseller shall comply with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and policies related to the advertising, sale, and marketing of the Products. Further, Reseller shall carry an inventory of the Products adequate to meet the needs of, and to furnish prompt and efficient delivery of Products to, its customers.
- (e) Product and Packaging Alterations Prohibited. Reseller shall sell Products in their original packaging. Relabeling, repackaging (including the separation of bundled products or the bundling of products, whether with Verde products or other brands of similar products), and other alterations to Products or their packaging are not permitted. Tampering with, defacing, or otherwise altering any serial number, UPC code, batch or lot code, or other identifying information on Products or their packaging is prohibited. Reseller shall not remove, translate, or modify the contents of any label or literature on or accompanying the Products, or place any trademarks, logos or designs on the Products that are not approved in writing by Verde. Reseller shall not advertise, market, display, or demonstrate non-Verde products together with the Products in a manner that would create the impression that the non-Verde products are made by, endorsed by, or associated with Verde.
- (f) Customer Service. Reseller shall exercise best efforts to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. Reseller and Reseller’s sales personnel shall familiarize themselves with the special features of all Products marketed for sale and must obtain sufficient Product knowledge to advise end-user customers on the selection and safe use of the Products, as well as any applicable return policy. Reseller must make itself available to respond to customer questions and concerns both before and after sale of the Products and should endeavor to respond to customer inquiries promptly. Reseller and Reseller’s agents must represent the Products in a professional manner and refrain from any conduct that is or could be detrimental to the reputation of Verde. Reseller agrees to cooperate fully with Verde in any investigation or evaluation of such matters.
- Product Care and Quality Controls.
- Reseller shall care for the Products as set forth herein.
- (a) Product Storage and Handling. Reseller shall exercise due care in storing and handling the Products, store the Products in a cool, dry place, on lower racks, away from direct sunlight, extreme heat, and dampness, and adhere to any additional storage guidelines specified by Verde from time to time.
- (b) Product Inspection.Within three (3) days of receiving the Products, Reseller shall inspect the Products for damage, defect, broken seals, or other nonconformance (collectively, “Defects”). Reseller shall inspect its inventory regularly for expired or soon-to-be expired Products and shall remove those Products from its inventory. Reseller shall not sell any Products that are expired. If any Defects are identified, Reseller must not offer the Product for sale, and must promptly report the Defects to Verde at email@example.com
- (c) Recalls and Consumer Safety.To ensure the safety and well-being of the end users of the Products, Reseller shall cooperate with Verde with respect to any Product recall or other consumer safety information dissemination effort.
- Warranty Disclaimer.
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED, ALL VERDE PRODUCTS ARE SOLD ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, VERDE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
- Verde reserves the right to terminate Reseller’s status as a Reseller at any time for any reason or for convenience, and with or without notice. Upon termination, Reseller shall immediately cease (i) purchasing and selling the Products; (ii) acting in any manner that may reasonably give the impression that Reseller is a Reseller of Verde Products or has any affiliation whatsoever with Verde.
- Reseller shall, and hereby does, indemnify, defend and hold Verde harmless from any claims or damages (inclusive of Verde attorneys’ fees) made against Verde as a result of (a) any negligence, misrepresentation, error or omission on the part of Reseller or its representatives, (b) any claims, warranties or representations made by Reseller or Reseller’s employees or agents which differ from those made by Verde on its products, (c) any claim by a customer relating to any support or services provided by Reseller or any contractor of Reseller relating to the Products, or (d) any breach of these Terms by Reseller.
- Limitation of Liability.
- VERDE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO RESELLER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF SALES, OR LOSS OF PROFITS. VERDE’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR THAT OF ANY THIRD PARTY CAUSED BY ITS PRODUCTS OR OTHERWISE BY IT ACTS OR OMISSIONS, SHALL NOT EXCEED, IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF A SINGLE EVENT OR A SERIES OF CONNECTED EVENTS, THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT PAYABLE BY RESELLER TO VERDE DURING THE SIX (6)-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE CAUSATION OF ANY DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY HOWEVER THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER DERIVED FROM CONTRACT, BREACH OF CONTRACT, DELAY OF PERFORMANCE, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSS WAS FORESEEABLE OR IN THE CONTEMPLATION OF THE PARTIES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE LIMITED REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Availability of Injunctive Relief.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, if there is a breach or threatened breach of Sections 3 (Manner of Sale), 4 (Product Care and Quality Controls), 6 (Intellectual Property), or 7 (Termination), it is agreed and understood that Verde will have no adequate remedy in money or other damages at law. Accordingly, Verde shall be entitled to injunctive relief and other equitable remedies; provided, however, no specification in the Terms of any particular remedy shall be construed as a waiver or prohibition of any other remedies in the event of a breach or threatened breach of the Terms. No failure, refusal, neglect, delay, waiver, forbearance, or omission by Verde to exercise any right(s) herein or to insist upon full compliance by Reseller with Reseller’s obligations herein shall constitute a waiver of any provision herein or otherwise limit Verde’s right to fully enforce any or all provisions and parts thereof.
- Verde reserves the right to audit and/or monitor Reseller’s activities for compliance with the Terms, including, but not limited to, inspection of Reseller’s facilities and records concerning the Products.
- (a) Verde reserves the right to update, amend, or modify the Terms upon written or electronic notice to Reseller. Unless otherwise provided, such amendments will take effect immediately and Reseller’s continued use, advertising, offering for sale, or sale of the Products, or use of any other information or materials provided by Verde to Reseller under the Terms following notice will be deemed Reseller’s acceptance of the amendments.
- (b) No waiver of any breach of any provision of the Terms shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, nor shall it constitute a course of dealing and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing.
- (c) Reseller Contact Information. Reseller agrees to maintain accurate and up-to-date company information and to promptly notify Verde of any change to its telephone number, mailing address, or email address.
- (d) Force Majeure. Verde shall not be deemed to be in breach hereof or liable to Reseller in any manner on account of any delay in delivery or other performance caused in whole or in part by, or otherwise materially related to, the occurrence of any contingency beyond Verde’s control, including without limitation, fire, flood, terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, war, invasion, hostilities, strikes or other labor disputes, embargoes or transportation delays, shortage of labor, inability to secure fuel, energy, materials, supplies or power at reasonable prices from regular sources or on account of shortages thereof, delays or failures of any of Verde’s suppliers to deliver, acts of God or of a public enemy, the effect of any existing or future laws, acts or regulation of any applicable federal, state or local government, or any other commercial impracticability.
- (e) If any provision of the Terms is held contrary to law, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.
- (f) The following provisions shall survive the termination of the Terms: Section 6 (Intellectual Property); Section 8 (Indemnification); Section 12(f) (Survival); Section 12(g) (Governing Law and Venue); Section 12(h) (Waiver of Jury Trial).
- (g) Governing Law and Venue. The Terms and any dispute arising under them shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its choice of law rules. In the event of a dispute over the terms or performance under the Terms, Reseller expressly submits to personal jurisdiction and venue in the federal or state courts in King County, Washington.
- (h) Waiver of Jury Trial. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PARTIES EACH HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING, OR COUNTERCLAIM (WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE TERMS OR ANY OF THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY OR THEREBY OR THE PARTIES’ ACTIONS IN THE NEGOTIATIONS, ADMINISTRATION, OR ENFORCEMENT HEREOF OR THEREOF. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH WAIVER IS MADE WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE NATURE OF THE RIGHTS AND BENEFITS WAIVED HEREBY, AND WITH THE BENEFIT OF ADVICE OF COUNSEL OF ITS CHOOSING.
XIII. International Resellers – Additional Terms.
- National and international regulations may restrict or prohibit the shipment or importation of certain products into your country, or may impose duties, tariffs or other charges on such shipments or imports. We are not responsible for determining whether products that you order may lawfully be imported into your country. Each Reseller is solely responsible for ensuring that its resale of Verde products complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and orders in any jurisdiction or territory in which the Reseller operates or resells the products. Reseller shall be solely responsible for complying with any and all import and export control laws and regulations of the United States and any other country or jurisdiction into which it has been permitted to distribute the Bulletproof products.
- Reseller shall be responsible for all taxes of any nature which become due with regard to resale of Bulletproof products, including, but not limited to, all sales, use, VAT, GST and other taxes, but excluding taxes on Verde’s income. In addition, Reseller shall pay all import and export duties, government permit fees, license fees, customs fees and similar fees levied as a result of the existence or operation of these Terms and any penalties, interest, collection costs and withholding costs associated with any of the foregoing. You must be aware that we have no control over any such additional costs, and cannot predict in advance whether there will be any and, if so, how much they will be. We recommend that you contact your local customs office to thoroughly inquire about import regulations and applicable duties, tariffs or other charges, and to obtain all necessary import permits, licenses or authorizations, before you place your order.
- Due to customs and export or import restrictions some Verde products may not be allowed for importation into certain countries, and some countries prohibit the sale of products containing certain ingredients. As a result, we may not be able to fulfill an order for such products if you live in one of those countries. However, you remain solely responsible for determining if products that you order can be lawfully imported into and sold in your country.
- Resellers are responsible for the products once their order has shipped including products that may be rejected, confiscated or destroyed by customs officials. We do not accept returns due to problems relating to not following customs regulations or any export rule, law, regulation or order. We will not provide any refunds for any orders that are seized by customs officials, refused or held for delivery, abandoned by the intended recipient, that cannot be delivered due to an address error, or that contain products that cannot be sold in your country.
- Verde reserves the right to approve all online marketing and sales materials, including websites, blogs, and online stores pertaining to the Verde products prior to publication.