Reach Out To Our Team...
Purchase CBD Wholesale
Interested in purchase CBD wholesale? Questions about a product? Concerns about the effects? You’re not going to hit a ridiculously long phone menu when you call us. Your email isn’t going to the inbox abyss, never to be seen or heard from again.
Verde Orlando operates in an industry built on trust. This can only be achieved through communication and experienced support. We are here to help. Fill out the form and shoot us a message. We will get back to you right away. If you are to purchase CBD wholesale, Verde Orlando also has the highest quality CBD products. Reach out for further information about Verde, press inquiries, potential business partnerships and more.
CBD Facts You Need to Know
As the market for CBD products and public interest overall continues to grow, more and more consumers are seeking out reliable information regarding CBD itself. Scientific study of the compound is a relatively new endeavor, and it’s only been federally legal since last year. These factors contribute to a growing body of knowledge surrounding CBD and its composition, usage, effects, and more. Due to its infancy as a consumer product – coupled with a lack of regulatory oversight in the industry – there’s still a considerable amount of misinformation floating around. To help set the record straight, here are ten important CBD facts that you should know.
- CBD Was First Discovered in 1940, and First Synthesized in 1963
- It was Also One of Over 60 Cannabinoids Found in Cannabis
- Note- CBD Doesn’t Get You High
- Hemp-derived CBD is the Exact Same Compound as Marijuana-derived CBD
- Hemp Oil and CBD Oil Are Not the Same
- It’s Effects Are Also Enhanced By Other Cannabinoids
- When Ingested Together, CBD Can Also Reduce Some of the Undesired Effects of THC
- The Market for CBD is Expected to Reach $20 Billion By 2024